Visit Boutique Up!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Its free. Its for you!

BUD just wants to help. That's all we really want to do.  The main purpose behind our little venture is to help you, the product person, sell more of the product you make.  Not such a bad concept, huh?


So, because we love ya and we want to help, we're giving away copies of our best selling eBook How To Dropship Your Product.  If you've been wanting to learn how to offer your product to retailers via drop shipping, but are not sure how to get started, this eBook is for you.


Wait a minute...I'm not done with you yet. Let's tell a lot of people about the free ebook, too. You can help with that, right? Just post about this blog post to...well, everyone you chat with on a daily basis. Post a link on Facebook, your blog, Twitter..where ever.

Just come back here and let me know that you're making us viral today by leaving a comment about where you mentioned us.

Of course there is a prize! A $20 (or, is that $50....hmmm....) Amazon gift card is up for grabs. Winner to be chosen on Friday, though this little ditty only lasts today.

Enjoy!

15 comments:

Lisa said...

MamaHeartsBaby is in! Thanks for retweeting this morning:)

Lisa said...

americahandmade, got you! Thanks for the RT this morning :)

Lisa said...

tammytutterow, I got you too. Thanks for the RT today :)

Mama Lynn said...

Lisa, thanks for the booklet and for sharing your wisdom. Off to retweet for you. Have a great week. Lynn

Heather Jones said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Your site looks great and I'm so glad I found it. I just tweeted about it the booklet.

Robin said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/robinlemon/status/1218833089

Shehila said...

I love this SITE! I just got the free Ebook and now I am going to post about it on my blog and my FB page. THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!

Ann said...

Hi Lisa, Great ebook! I just posted it on Mommy Millionaire's board. Thanks!!

thebabypanda said...

I tweeted about your blog, thediaperclutch...thanks for the resources!

Dawn Newbern said...

Thanks Lisa, this is a great help. Im' heading over to post this also. I don't know if you remember, but you did some content writing on the home page of my store.
Dawn
www.LaDeeDahArt.com
www.LaDeeDahArt.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Hi Dawn,

Of course I remember! Your site looks amazing, as always. I still LOVE your graphic design on your site. ;-)

Lisa

Amber @ RuffleButts said...

Lisa, thanks so much for sharing such a well-writen and informative guide! I only wish I would have found you guys when I was first starting RuffleButts. This info is so incredibly helpful and valuable to any entrepreneur.

I have shared a link to your blog over at www.RuffleBlog.com, as I think many of our readers will benefit.

Amber
RuffleButts.com

Carrie said...

Read your ebook and just Tweeted it! Great read, thanks!

www.Saurette.net said...

Tweeted about your Drop Ship Guide

Anna said...

es, I'm a little late but just wanted to drop a note to say this resource is awesome! Thank you! I am going to post this on my hosting company's forums - dropshipping has been the topic of conversation lately, to I'm sure many people will benefit! Thank you again!