Visit Boutique Up!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

BUD 2009 Wholesale Catalog

Don't forget to check out the BUD 2009 Wholesale Catalog to see if your product would be a great fit!

The Catalog is a first of it's kind wholesale catalog of great products in many market areas: Baby, Jewelry, Clothing, Gifts, Decor and more.  Offering one full year of exposure for your product, the catalog will be available to retailers from March 2009-March 2010 and will be submitted to new retailers, and actively promoted, for 12 full months.

That can mean truly unlimited exposure to your product.

Learn more at the BUD catalog page, or email me if you have any questions.

1 comment:

recycle me said...

Lisa, I just happened upon your site. I love it and find it very useful. Just started a company bout 7 months ago and am looking to start wholesaling. What do I do to get into your catalog? Thanks, alix@recyclemeorganictees.com